Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Big Spring Clean: Olivia's Room

I have to admit. I'm running out of steam. Right now, I've spent way too much time on the computer, I hear Olivia up in her bed NOT taking a nap, I stayed up way too late last night, and all we have to eat for supper is ketchup. SO, I may not get much done on my list today, and that's o.k. I think it's time to get Olivia up and head to the grocery store.


Little Belle's Room
1.General Pick-up √
2.Dust ceilings and corners √
3.Wash walls with warm, soapy water√
4.Dust ceiling fan
5.Dust “stuff” √
6.wash bedding (inc. pillows and pads)√
7. Vacuum mattress √
8.Vacuum and clean wood floor (inc. baseboards) √
9.Organize closet and organize and pack away clothes that don’t fit/wrong season
10.Reorganize toys and label bins with photos of what goes inside

No comments:

Post a Comment