Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Don't Give Up Project

I think Kipp and I might have been her first "real" photo shoot. In, I think, six (although, I know she started prior to taking our photos) quick years, Erica May has developed into one aMAZing photographer. We are not only thankful for all of the beautiful photos she has taken of us and of Little Belle, but she and her husband, Jeff, have always had a special place in our hearts as friends. Erica and Jeff started dating about the same time Kipp and I did when Erica actually worked for Kipp as a residence assistant at K-State. They're such an awesome couple, and have been able to do such great things with their photographer and videography skills (Jeff started a videography company).

I have never thought that photography could do so much for a person until I started following Erica's blog several years ago. This Don't Give Up Project that she and Jeff are a part of is really wonderful. What a sweet way to remind a couple of the importance of "fighting" for your marriage. Like, "Hey, remember this day? We loved each other a LOT, and we exchanged vows that we meant. Let's do whatever we can to make this work."

No comments:

Post a Comment