Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

It's SPRING! YAHOOOOO!



Who's comin' with me? It's time for a little spring cleaning around our house. Last year we had kind of just purchased and moved into the house, so spring cleaning didn't really happen. It was more like fall cleaning. Or, let's be honest, I didn't really deep clean much of anything.

So, next week I'm starting on the spring cleaning! A different room each day. Each evening, prior to the cleaning day, I'll post a check-list of what we'll do the next day. If you need a little motivation, follow along and post your progress or cleaning ideas as a comment. I'm giving you a week to find your cleaning clothes, cleaning "stuff", AND mentally prepare!

Monday: Bathrooms
Tuesday: Living Areas
Wednesday: Dining Room and hallways
Thursday: No cleaning; insulators coming
Friday: Catch-Up
Saturday/Sunday: Olivia's room/master bedroom
Monday: Hallways
Thursday: Catch-up
Next nice day: Windows and other outdoors

I'm purposefully leaving off the kitchen and the basement for a couple of weeks. Those will turn into "spring semi-remodeling" projects, and then I'll spring clean when that is done. You might just get to help with the kitchen ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment