Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Countdown to Easter

It's REALLY hard for me to just stay home. But, that's what we're doing this week due to needing to be close to a potty for the little one. I needed some type of structured activity for us to do. Something not super messy. Something Little Belle could get and help with. Easter egg coloring with water? Yes, please.

I found this at DLTK's Growing Together website.
Resurrection Eggs seem like such a cool way to "count down" to Easter and help your child learn what it's REALLY about. I've been told I could purchase these, but why not just make my own? I may have to modify as we're a little closer to Easter than I realized, but for a toddler that shouldn't be a problem. I may see if her toddler Bible has a correlating story and read that as she's really into "Jesus Stories".

And, Big Spring Clean update: we worked outside ALL DAY on Saturday and got a portion of the list completed. Maybe another round of work this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment